Usually ships in 2 - 5 business days.
This item is final sale.
Kyu is an illustrator inspired by urban and rural life. Wet Wood is the first collaboration work with Instant Tattoo. From a stump to a black dolphin, Wet Wood provides the encompassing collection not only for man who tries for the first time but woman who wants to get bold designs.
How to Use
1. Wash and dry the area you want to apply Instant Tattoo (It will make tattoo last longer!)
2. Carefully Remove protective film. Protective plastic layer is thin clear layer.
3. While tattoo design is on the thick plastic film, place your tattoo face down on your skin where you want it.
4. Gently press the plastic layer and let your body heat helps the tattoo line adheres your skin at least 30 seconds and longer if necessary. After pressing all the areas of tattoo design, slowly peel off the plastic layer from the corner.
Instant Tattoo allows delicate line drawing artwork with precision. But this also means Instant Tattoo needs to be handled more delicately than wet tattoo. In order to adhere delicate design onto your skin, please handle it carefully and slowly! Its real tattoo like finish worth the effort!
- Discontinue use of any product if skin irritation occurs.
- Use over age 6.
Shipping & Returns+-
About instant tattoo+-
Would you ever get a tattoo? Take advantage of our selection of art from Instant Tattoo for an edgy — but never permanent — look. instant tattoo collaborates with working artists to create unique looking tattoos that are wearable for both everyday or just a night out.Shop more from instant tattoo
Customers with this product
You may also like
Have any questions? Ask here!