Usually ships in 2 - 5 business days.
Parkshinwoo is a designer and illustrator collaborating with various types of industry brands such as beauty and alcoholic beverages. She highlights the theme with a bold layout and in-depth processing and her Hangeul(Korean letters) lettering work has been praised as the creative art of sense.
How to Use
1. Wash and dry the area you want to apply Instant Tattoo (It will make tattoo last longer!)
2. Carefully Remove protective film. Protective plastic layer is thin clear layer.
3. While tattoo design is on the thick plastic film, place your tattoo face down on your skin where you want it.
4. Gently press the plastic layer and let your body heat helps the tattoo line adheres your skin at least 30 seconds and longer if necessary. After pressing all the areas of tattoo design, slowly peel off the plastic layer from the corner.
Instant Tattoo allows delicate line drawing artwork with precision. But this also means Instant Tattoo needs to be handled more delicately than wet tattoo. In order to adhere delicate design onto your skin, please handle it carefully and slowly! Its real tattoo like finish worth the effort!
- Discontinue use of any product if skin irritation occurs.
- Use over age 6.
Shipping & Returns+-
About instant tattoo+-
Would you ever get a tattoo? Take advantage of our selection of art from Instant Tattoo for an edgy — but never permanent — look. instant tattoo collaborates with working artists to create unique looking tattoos that are wearable for both everyday or just a night out.Shop more from instant tattoo
Customers with this product
You may also like
No reviews yet.. be the first!
Have any questions? Ask here!